Sonntag, 1. Mai 2011

Datsun 240z V.I.P. made by ME

Ok boaaaais this car is my Best CaR i ever made i think i fix all bugs that i found today and now its finished
THx to all my HOmboaaais/Modder/Drifter that i know:D
This CaR is an Official V.I.P. Car that means the CaR can get only by the People that i trust
Rules when u get the Car...

If i GIve u THIS CAR u...

1.don't share with others
2.risk to don't get any of my Mods again
3.gonna be deleted by me when ur a (Friend/Modderfriend/Drifterthatiknow)
4.don't steal the parts (because the parts needed all to be accept to edit from other modders they give to me)
5.don't edit without my permission
6.NEED TO CREDIT ME IN EVERY MOVIE/PICS U MAKE WITH THIS CAR


THings i do...
3d engine
rims
3d interior
racing seat
nitro tank
nitro pump
racecage
dashboard
shiftgear
glass bonnet
spoiler
frontgrill
frontbumper
exhaust
numberplates
















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen